Welcome to the Family, SADV
Sitari Country Estate is proud to welcome an impressive provider to our growing family. SA Digital Villages (SADV), an Open Access Fibre Network Provider, will be taking over the operation of the fibre network in Sitari Country Estate during September 2019. Founded in 2007, SADV was the first organisation to bring Fibre-To-The-Home (FTTH) in South Africa – with the first rollout in Serengeti Golf and Wildlife Estate. A leader in the fibre industry, they operate in all major metros across the country and have teams of highly-skilled individuals equipped to provide you with world-class internet and service.
SADV is an open-access network provider which means that you have access to the best local Internet Service Providers (ISPs) – enabling you to choose the right package and partner to suit your internet needs. Additionally, SADV allows clients to download and stream their favourite shows and movies on multiple devices, move away from landlines, enjoy Voice over IP, make use of fast and reliable fibre network, and enjoy the benefits of the increase in value to their property an efficient fibre to home connectivity brings.
WANT TO SIGN UP?
From the 1st of August, you’ll be able to sign up for your fibre internet service by:
- Visiting signup4fibre.co.za, select ‘Western Cape’, ‘Sitari Country Estate’ and ‘Residential’ from the drop-down menus.
- Complete the online form with your details and click the ‘Next’ button.
- Select an ISP and follow the on-screen prompts to select a package of your choice.
- A representative from SADV will contact you within 72 hours to activate your service.
- Alternatively, you can contact your preferred ISP directly to upgrade your service or place an order. For more information on SADV, visit sadv.co.za.
- Alternatively, email email@example.com for any sales-related queries.